User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Christmas Relaxing at the Borgata

Blog Entries
    Winning cures illness!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I’m so sorry you are sick, I’ve been battling it since Thanksgiving, but not too terribly. I hope you feel better with some relaxation and winning slots, good luck!

Slow rolling kind of trip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Did anything other than the carpet change? Not being fresh, really can't tell. Buffet setup looks the same, as does the seating area. But nevertheless, your week sounds way more exhausting than mine and I'm craving a post-Christmas visit. Hope you feel totally relaxed after!
    All of the furniture down there is new, the setup of the buffet is the same but the wall behind the food wasn’t painted before. It just looks fresh and clean down there. They added Caesar salad to the salad bar and a little bit of sushi too.

Post Christmas Relaxing at the Borgata

Thanks for all of the well wishes for health and wealth, unfortunately neither happened tonight. I feel like the cigarette smoke really bothered me because my throat is so sore and I lost my BR for the night. We wanted to hang out tomorrow and relax but once I play my FP at noon we have to leave. Our son’s car broke down once again tonight, I hate used cars! We just replaced the starter and it’s not starting again and he just started working delivering pizza, so we need to get home so he can drive one of our cars for work tomorrow.

I realize a new year doesn’t really change things but this was definitely a trying year for us, hoping next year will be boring!

Sorry the gambling wasn't better and you couldnt shake the crud BB. Wishing you and your family a new year filled with promise and happiness. Hang in there girl!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BB, that is not the kind of stay at the B you deserved. Hopefully you can do wonders with your play today. Good luck, and I hope when you wake up you are feeling much better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Sorry the gambling wasn't better and you couldnt shake the crud BB. Wishing you and your family a new year filled with promise and happiness. Hang in there girl!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I’m hoping the am slots will play with me a little more. Thanks for the new year wishes, I hope next year will bring you happiness and promise too.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    BB, that is not the kind of stay at the B you deserved. Hopefully you can do wonders with your play today. Good luck, and I hope when you wake up you are feeling much better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks my friend, my throat actually feels a little better today but my head still feels like I have 10 bricks in it! This is a brutal head cold, not good timing for this to hit me. I’ll be slow low rolling this morning but maybe I’ll get some better huts that way.

Have I told anyone that the .5 Smoking Hot Wicked Wheel is actually wicked! I didn’t even walk past it last night, it’s terrible that I have no self control when I play that devilish slot!

Sorry hope you feel better soon and have better luck this morning