User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Slot Game Ever!

Your Favorite Slot Game Ever!

I have some new favorites and games over the years that I’ve enjoyed, but I’m wondering if anybody else has a favorite game that you’ve loved. For me, it’s the original Clue from wms.

Loved the fun games within this game and the chance to solve the puzzle. My video from years ago that I still love:

https://youtu.be/srk4bEO4OFw

Would love to hear about your favorite all time best game!

Blog Entries
    Easy one for me. Goldfish!!!

The original hangover game.

I guess if one game doesn't immediately come to mind, maybe I haven't found my favorite ever yet, but I do have a few oldies that I used to get a kick out of playing. Cash Crop, Money Storm, Uncle Sam, and Pay Dirt.

Risque Business, old IGT game. They still have them in downtown Vegas, but used to play it at Borgata in AC all the time.

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jolly Roger (I know.. shock). My local still has not.. but very hard to find anywhere else PH took out the two that I was aware of on the strip.

I also loved Reel ‘em in.. Greatest Catch but that js long gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffalo. Reasons..
    Miss alot. Wicked witch of the west. Clue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There are so many now that I absolutely love. There is the original Buffalo. I can play it for hours. Then comes Eagle Bucks. Something about that bonus and getting the eagles on all of the reels. And then there is quarter Diamond Queen. That one keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time. The thrill of getting that bonus. And not to forget that it gave me my one and only handy. But it all boils down to one slot. The slot that truly got me hooked on slots. The original Zeus. If I could only know the number of hours I have sat at one over the past dozen or so years. It will always be No.1 to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Dont really have one any more . but we used to play the hell out this version of diamonds and Dublins years ago when it was on the floor
    hqdefault (4).jpg

Adams Family and Beverly Hillbillies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk