User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Slot Game Ever!

Reel Em in Classic and there was another with Barns and Pigs with Wings that floated up in the bonus round - can't remember the name of the pig slot. These were nickel slots pre all the penny slots probably early 200O years. I think they were 5 lines and you pay x9 max bet. Darn, I loved those slots.

The slot that got me hooked on slotting was the Original WOZ, Ruby Slippers. I think I played $1.20 bet and won almost $800.

My favorite slot was and still is the original Sex and the City slot and I have even won Mr. Big one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Wolf Run. (What a shocker! Lol). I just love seeing all the wild wolves line up. Diamond Queen is a close second. Some reasons as Zeus. Anticipating and then getting the bonus is so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    Reel Em in Classic and there was another with Barns and Pigs with Wings that floated up in the bonus round - can't remember the name of the pig slot. These were nickel slots pre all the penny slots probably early 200O years. I think they were 5 lines and you pay x9 max bet. Darn, I loved those slots.
    Might Be Filthy Rich...

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Might Be Filthy Rich...
    Yea!! That was it Filthy Rich! Thanks, Sondor. Loved loved loved those nickle games. Instant winner was another fave with the scratch off logo tickets in the bonus round. Really wish I could find those slots to play again.

My all-time favorite is Monopoly Jackpot Station, which is sadly no longer around.

Original Buffalo I still love and can find and Ruby Slippers hard to find now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stinkin rich jackpot.jpg

The old version. Getting harder to find now, though and doesn't pay like it used to.
    It's particularly hard to take being stabbed in the back close to home. There's always a feeling of betrayal when people of your own group oppose you.
    Catharine MacKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    stinkin rich jackpot.jpg

The old version. Getting harder to find now, though and doesn't pay like it used to.
    WOW! Beautiful screen of wilds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    My all-time favorite is Monopoly Jackpot Station, which is sadly no longer around.
    Oh I liked that game too!