User Tag List

Thread: A little 53X VideoPoker.com Hit!

A little 53X VideoPoker.com Hit!

Almost peed myself. Too bad it was only on VideoPoker.com! Now where is my comp drink?!

Foamy and SMR will be proud! I have not done very good on my practice sessions, so no VP for me next month.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Foamy and SMR will be proud! I have not done very good on my practice sessions, so no VP for me next month.
    I learned what I was doing wrong before! I would stick in a twenty, lose it, and get disgruntled and walk away. You gotta stick in a fresh hundy and ride out the slow periods and enjoy your complimentary beverage as you go. Instant beverages at the bar has attracted me to bar VP for sure!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I learned what I was doing wrong before! I would stick in a twenty, lose it, and get disgruntled and walk away. You gotta stick in a fresh hundy and ride out the slow periods and enjoy your complimentary beverage as you go. Instant beverages at the bar has attracted me to bar VP for sure!
    This is so true, CPT. Need to start with a bigger "bankroll" as it were than a $20. Especially when playing Double Double Bonus!

Sometimes I'll put $100 in and be down to $20-$30 left and I'll get four threes or something.... voila back up to over $100!