User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Guests Can You Take to the Laurel Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

It is $25 extra for 3rd. I’m assuming you can do more for $25 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is great to know. Is it $25 USD or RCs? And did they say if it is just an AC thing?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is $25 extra for 3rd. I’m assuming you can do more for $25 as well.

Thanks for the info.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

@CPT, thanks for this info. I have often wondered if there was a way to do this, thought maybe could bring one in, leave and then come back with another, but I guess that won't fly. LOL If you're a 25k Diamond, I think $25 is worth is to bring a third person, but if you're having to pay for your own access, it would be a $50 hit to your comps. I would opt to have a decent meal elsewhere for that.

And, @BorgataBabe, that's really shocking that even though Zeus and Allen had their Gold and Platinum cards, you could not treat them with the comps. That seems a bit extreme to me. I guess they don't allow transfer of comps at the rewards desk either then???

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    @CPT, thanks for this info. I have often wondered if there was a way to do this, thought maybe could bring one in, leave and then come back with another, but I guess that won't fly. LOL If you're a 25k Diamond, I think $25 is worth is to bring a third person, but if you're having to pay for your own access, it would be a $50 hit to your comps. I would opt to have a decent meal elsewhere for that.

And, @BorgataBabe, that's really shocking that even though Zeus and Allen had their Gold and Platinum cards, you could not treat them with the comps. That seems a bit extreme to me. I guess they don't allow transfer of comps at the rewards desk either then???
    If I could have done it for $10 RC each but not for $70, just thought I could take my friends more for the drinks and food.

I was surprised they wouldn’t let me pay for them either?

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    That is great to know. Is it $25 USD or RCs? And did they say if it is just an AC thing?

RC only and I’m not sure about other lounges.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RC only and I’m not sure about other lounges.
    Oh hell no, I would buy them a sammich at Guy's instead.

I've taken a 3rd person in at Cherokee it was only 10.00 in reward credits last year at least there

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk