User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CET Tier Credit Multipliers for Everyone

Great idea Cyndy and thank you for the link emmas! Signed both of us up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Not sure the link is working for me. Takes me to a page to fill out name and TR# but when I submit, it would usually take me to a page thanking me for registering for the promotion. This one didn't have any kind of confirmation page after. Also, clicking on terms and conditions doesn't take you anywhere explaining the program. Not doubting it's not a real promo, I just don't think it's working for me. Hopefully get the offer in my TR account soon. Nothing yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@tee2green I tried multiple times before it finally gave me the confirmation page. I had to sign into my account and the promo is not showing on the promotions page, then left that window open came back here and opened the link which took me to the promo and had me signed in, then when I filled out the name and TR# I got the confirmation.
    2x tier.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    @tee2green I tried multiple times before it finally gave me the confirmation page. I had to sign into my account and the promo is not showing on the promotions page, then left that window open came back here and opened the link which took me to the promo and had me signed in, then when I filled out the name and TR# I got the confirmation.
    2x tier.jpg
    Thanks Darlene. Was trying it that way on phone without success, worked when I tried it on the laptop.

Blog Entries
    @Darlene @tee2green Still won't work for us. Did you leave the promo page open on your individual account or just the opening page for the TR account?
    Last edited by Penguin; 01-21-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Every time I try it I get a message stating that the information I enter must match exactly what is on the account. It does, but still will not let me register.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Every time I try it I get a message stating that the information I enter must match exactly what is on the account. It does, but still will not let me register.

What about clearing out cookies, etc., and starting over? I didn't even have to be signed in to my account and it accepted my registration, but all the pages do have that message, even the successful registration page.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    What about clearing out cookies, etc., and starting over? I didn't even have to be signed in to my account and it accepted my registration, but all the pages do have that message, even the successful registration page.
    Cleared my cookies and cache. Still same message. I punt.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Cleared my cookies and cache. Still same message. I punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    @Darlene @tee2green Still won't work for us. Did you leave the promo page open on your individual account or just the opening page for the TR account?
    So it wouldn't work on my phone, kept getting the same message as Don when tried. Went on laptop and signed into my TR account. Kept that page open and opened JW. I think I actually opened the JW webpage instead of doing Tapatalk on my laptop. Might have had to do it twice but cant remember. It went right through for Kevin when I signed out of TR and signd him in and clicked on the link.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I went right in with Google Chrome on my work computer, first try, all registered good to go! I got lucky I think!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.