User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: CET Tier Credit Multipliers for Everyone

  1. #11
    Hot Stuff Mimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    4,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea Cyndy and thank you for the link emmas! Signed both of us up.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

  2. Thanks Cyndyga, emmas thanked for this post
  3. #12
    Senior Member tee2green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure the link is working for me. Takes me to a page to fill out name and TR# but when I submit, it would usually take me to a page thanking me for registering for the promotion. This one didn't have any kind of confirmation page after. Also, clicking on terms and conditions doesn't take you anywhere explaining the program. Not doubting it's not a real promo, I just don't think it's working for me. Hopefully get the offer in my TR account soon. Nothing yet.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  4. Thanks Curlyd, Penguin thanked for this post
  5. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    @tee2green I tried multiple times before it finally gave me the confirmation page. I had to sign into my account and the promo is not showing on the promotions page, then left that window open came back here and opened the link which took me to the promo and had me signed in, then when I filled out the name and TR# I got the confirmation.
    2x tier.jpg

  6. Thanks charlie50, hytail thanked for this post
  7. #14
    Senior Member tee2green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    @tee2green I tried multiple times before it finally gave me the confirmation page. I had to sign into my account and the promo is not showing on the promotions page, then left that window open came back here and opened the link which took me to the promo and had me signed in, then when I filled out the name and TR# I got the confirmation.
    2x tier.jpg
    Thanks Darlene. Was trying it that way on phone without success, worked when I tried it on the laptop.

  8. Thanks Darlene, Curlyd, Penguin thanked for this post
  9. #15
    Senior Member Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    @Darlene @tee2green Still won't work for us. Did you leave the promo page open on your individual account or just the opening page for the TR account?
    Last edited by Penguin; 01-21-2020 at 02:57 PM.

  10. #16
    Senior Member zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I try it I get a message stating that the information I enter must match exactly what is on the account. It does, but still will not let me register.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  11. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Every time I try it I get a message stating that the information I enter must match exactly what is on the account. It does, but still will not let me register.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    What about clearing out cookies, etc., and starting over? I didn't even have to be signed in to my account and it accepted my registration, but all the pages do have that message, even the successful registration page.

  12. Thanks zeus thanked for this post
  13. #18
    Senior Member zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    What about clearing out cookies, etc., and starting over? I didn't even have to be signed in to my account and it accepted my registration, but all the pages do have that message, even the successful registration page.
    Cleared my cookies and cache. Still same message. I punt.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  14. Thanks LowAndSlow thanked for this post
  15. #19
    Senior Member tee2green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Cleared my cookies and cache. Still same message. I punt.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    @Darlene @tee2green Still won't work for us. Did you leave the promo page open on your individual account or just the opening page for the TR account?
    So it wouldn't work on my phone, kept getting the same message as Don when tried. Went on laptop and signed into my TR account. Kept that page open and opened JW. I think I actually opened the JW webpage instead of doing Tapatalk on my laptop. Might have had to do it twice but cant remember. It went right through for Kevin when I signed out of TR and signd him in and clicked on the link.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  16. Thanks zeus, LowAndSlow thanked for this post
  17. #20
    Administrator CPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    15,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went right in with Google Chrome on my work computer, first try, all registered good to go! I got lucky I think!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  18. Thanks zeus, Curlyd thanked for this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •