User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: CET Tier Credit Multipliers for Everyone

If you have the CET app there have been daily drawings you can enter for Tier credits there 2 different ones right now for 1000 and 2020

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    If you have the CET app there have been daily drawings you can enter for Tier credits there 2 different ones right now for 1000 and 2020
    I don't see it on mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I don't see it on mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn, I didn't see it either, no matter how I tried to update. I ended up deleting the app and then reinstalling it and then they showed up.

Blog Entries
    The app is a mess. You have to get in it, get out it, then get in it again, scroll the offers and when you see the dots, then it should show up. PIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    The app is a mess. You have to get in it, get out it, then get in it again, scroll the offers and when you see the dots, then it should show up. PIA!!
    OMG, Michele, I thought I was the only one. I go through the in/out look for the dots routine every day. Haha! But today it didn't matter what I did, nothing would show up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    OMG, Michele, I thought I was the only one. I go through the in/out look for the dots routine every day. Haha! But today it didn't matter what I did, nothing would show up.
    Yes! Then sometimes I forget to go back in, lol. So far, I haven't had to delete the app.

Blog Entries
    I'm with you, the app is a mess and I still can't find it. I haven't deleted the app yet but I guess I will give it a try. I don't see any dots, period!

OK post edited, I uninstalled and reinstalled and there it is!
    Last edited by Curlyd; 02-11-2020 at 02:51 AM.
    Dawn

Sorry you guys have so many problems with the app this always works for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    Just received a offer that says 5x Tier credits in Vegas for April It is for 10-12th...It was combined with another Super Bonus Free Play offer April 10-12 that was really good in January but I missed it by a week...my host sent it to me and called but I didn't know about the 5x tier so after my beat down in KC I told her I wasn't interested. I might change my mind and do a @Georgiagambler 2 or 3 night Frontier weekend ...

I got the April mailer, there is an address to opt in www.caesars.com/AprilTCM

I got one for Laughlin 5X TC April 10-12.