User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: CET Tier Credit Multipliers for Everyone

@Luckylinda123 I might be reading the offer too carefully, but both times when it mentions the dates it says "or" - so I would think you would be able to take advantage on one of dated sessions however not both.

Just not sure. Hate for someone to be informed that can only do one dated session after having traveled all the way there...

I read it like one or the other. One trip to Laughlin is enough for me. Are you going to surprise us on March 13?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    I read it like one or the other. One trip to Laughlin is enough for me. Are you going to surprise us on March 13?
    I feel like so many folks are going to go after this promo, might never get on a machine I want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    I feel like so many folks are going to go after this promo, might never get on a machine I want to play.
    I just checked, they are showing sold out for Saturday night! Ugh, you are right, going to be rough. Hopefully some middle of the night or early morning gambling will work.

Did you notice this concert in Laughlin?

My Feb double tier credits posted from KC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine did too. I’m almost Laurel Lounge eligible!

Halfway to Diamond...thanks Ida for the heads up!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Almost half way to diamond plus. I may get there again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got mine a little over 95k so that helped and I don't think the 4th quarter bonus hit yet did it?