User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CET Diamond Atlantic City Tier Matching Update

CET Diamond Atlantic City Tier Matching Update

There is nothing like calling "Atlantic City" and talking to every 3rd world country out there from "VIP" Services to "Caesars Rewards"...All in which gave me completely different information!
    So I was calling to inquire if they were still doing tier matching. I was going to use my mLife Gold and do it before KC. My friend who lives in Philly said he talked to them and he made it sound like Caesars was doing it, although I'd imagine all three would. After going through the cycle of clueless people I called Caesars and asked for a host on duty. She sent me through to a woman who was like "WTF you asking me for?" HHH. Luckily she walked over to the Caesars Rewards desk and let me talk to a lady there. She said they aren't currently matching again till February 1st, at least at Caesars. So now I know, finally! Haha

Unless KC will throw me a bone, I will most likely be Platinum Kenny in KC till I get back to AC to match again!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why cant you do it in KC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Why cant you do it in KC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No MLife property in KC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    No MLife property in KC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    So, the incentive for a property to offer tier match is only in the case of competition in the area. Duh, okay. Never thought about it that way, just thought it was more of a "corporate-wide" competition.

Blog Entries
    We are going to AC Feb. 14. I will get the 411 from my host about the fake diamond. lol At least you found out before taking the trek.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    We are going to AC Feb. 14. I will get the 411 from my host about the fake diamond. lol At least you found out before taking the trek.
    I booked a room for the 15th, we will woo him and then go to the booth and match...HHH Josh wanted to go back down again. He's been using my card at Harrah's Philly for Red Bull, he says I need to get Diamond again..Haha I appreciate the points!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I booked a room for the 15th, we will woo him and then go to the booth and match...HHH Josh wanted to go back down again. He's been using my card at Harrah's Philly for Red Bull, he says I need to get Diamond again..Haha I appreciate the points!
    Very good! Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can even go to the 7* lounge for a drink!! Only been in there once myself.

If I got Diamond 2 years ago from the tier matching promotion and could not do it last year, would I be able to qualify again this year? Or is it a one time only?

Quote Originally Posted by camon View Post
    If I got Diamond 2 years ago from the tier matching promotion and could not do it last year, would I be able to qualify again this year? Or is it a one time only?
    I believe I read you can do it every other year, it's worth a shot!

From what I'm reading the tier matching is only for NEW members this year. Will found out next weekend!

There is a clever way of working the hotel loyalty systems & credit card promotions to get converted to Diamond. OR I need to stay 40 more nights in a Wyndham hotel and them I'm Diamond and I can match..I don't think so...HHH Unfortunately I only got to Platinum with Wyndham.

Time To Get Your Caesars Rewards Diamond On! Can You Taste That Free $100 Dinner Yet?