User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Favorite Slot and drink

Blog Entries
    China Shores/China Mystery with a Blue Hawaiian. No umbrella necessary.

What else would I be drinking while playing Sex and the City...a Cosmo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Blog Entries
    I go through phases of drinks with the constant being coffee with Bailey's with or without whip cream anytime of the day. Lately, I've been ordering margaritas wherever I go. I also go between liits, cosmos, martinis (expresso, raspberry lemon drop, chocolate), mudslides, white russians, manhattans, old fashions, pink elephants, tequila sunrises, millionaire's coffee, and wine (usually white).

For slots, I hop around like crazy trying to find one that won't swallow my money in one gulp.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Where on earth can I find this?!! (the drink not the machine, I'm just not creative when ordering drinks I guess)

(I hate margaritas unless they're blended, is this a possibility(is that a stupid question?)

I have to know what a nuked slushie is!?
    That's a mixed 190 Octane and a Cat 5 hurricane with the extra shot from Fat Tuesday's, can only finish one, fell down the up escalator at MGM and walked head long into a mirror at Caesar's. DW was supposed to be helping me back to the room but she was laughing to hard to help. Can't drink here due to on-call status and in Vegas I tend to try to catch up getting polluted.

Light weight dragon slayer lol

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Light weight dragon slayer lol
    Yes sir and proud of it, I get to go to sleep earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgonslyer View Post
    That's a mixed 190 Octane and a Cat 5 hurricane with the extra shot from Fat Tuesday's, can only finish one, fell down the up escalator at MGM and walked head long into a mirror at Caesar's. DW was supposed to be helping me back to the room but she was laughing to hard to help. Can't drink here due to on-call status and in Vegas I tend to try to catch up getting polluted.
    Sounds like a fuckin' blast dude!!! I love Fat Tuesdays!!