User Tag List

Thread: nice virgin comp balcony and more

nice virgin comp balcony and more

Went to the u r comp website today and saw there was some new cruises listed on account and to my surprise my two trips must have finally showed up on their radar since now I got virgin cruises showing up account full comp balcony room.
    would love go check it out
    maybe will see if some more show up

also damn wish I was retired some real short notice cruises on the oasis class royal ships. comp balcony

could leave as soon as friday on one hhh. wish i had all the time i wanted.

virgin is interesting since no real added expenses besides drinks as all restaurants included.

Really interesting Derek. From what I understand the ship isn't completed yet and it's a brand new cruise line. I really haven't heard much at all, but Branson usually does things right. Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Really interesting Derek. From what I understand the ship isn't completed yet and it's a brand new cruise line. I really haven't heard much at all, but Branson usually does things right. Go for it
    yeah all tips are included in the fare and it isnt priced per person it is per cabin.

only extra is port fees. only 5 night cruise though :/ but would give extra time to check some miami things out.

Is that where the cruising started for you, with URComped? What did you do, just sign up with them?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Went to the u r comp website today and saw there was some new cruises listed on account and to my surprise my two trips must have finally showed up on their radar since now I got virgin cruises showing up account full comp balcony room.
    would love go check it out
    maybe will see if some more show up

also damn wish I was retired some real short notice cruises on the oasis class royal ships. comp balcony

could leave as soon as friday on one hhh. wish i had all the time i wanted.

virgin is interesting since no real added expenses besides drinks as all restaurants included.
    I'm dying to hear about the Virgin cruise when it gets going. Maybe I need to check out U R Comped. Do the last minute cruises cover airfare? That's usually where the big expense comes from with those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    I'm dying to hear about the Virgin cruise when it gets going. Maybe I need to check out U R Comped. Do the last minute cruises cover airfare? That's usually where the big expense comes from with those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    negative on airfare damn that would be sweet if so

I always get up and dance when the Virgin Cruise commercials come on TV!

I heard they don’t offer drink packages, could add up ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I heard they don’t offer drink packages, could add up ...
    yeah no drink packages but since no extra fees like specialty dining etc..
    might end costing about the same as other cruises with special dining and drinks package.

hard to say will know more once they start sailing