User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: CeCe heads out on the Celebrity Equinox.. with 60 of her closest friends.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    It was funny to have "missed" your call! I was in the room in AC and saw it and thought, Oh no!!! Glad you had a great time and now back to see the progress on your new digs.
    That was funny.

So far I have a dining room table, a “linen closet”
    And a Buffett I need to work on. Still looking for two larger night stands for my Master,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how did you like equinox possible looking at one for feb on here or considering trying virgin

It was a beautiful ship and the meals were fantastic. Pools were pretty small, and always crowded..

I think Virgin looks so beautiful.. but cut ties with my big cruising friend.. so don’t have any intel for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    It was a beautiful ship and the meals were fantastic. Pools were pretty small, and always crowded..

I think Virgin looks so beautiful.. but cut ties with my big cruising friend.. so don’t have any intel for you.

thanks for review was curious about celebrity as damn drink package is 109 per day per person

working with ur comp to possibly do a virgin voyage with balcony upgrade looks like like more kinda design and food and drinks we would prob like.

hopefully can so full review whatever we do as have a flight to burn by end of feb

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post:

Right now Christopher and I are on a 10 night cruise on an older Celebrity boat, the Constellation. We are having a blast!! We’ve only done ncl prior to this so it was exciting to try something new. I love the food especially!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KingJasonSlots For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KingJasonSlots View Post
    Right now Christopher and I are on a 10 night cruise on an older Celebrity boat, the Constellation. We are having a blast!! We’ve only done ncl prior to this so it was exciting to try something new. I love the food especially!

nice do they have haven or blue status or whatever over the standard balcony rooms?

I think we are gonna do a virgin one to test those waters hopefully

Ya they do -
    We are just in a regular balcony and it’s fine. First time using urcomped we got such a great deal!! Please do Virgin and tell us how it is!!!! We would love to try that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingJasonSlots For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

I love the size of the Constellation. Bill and I took it on a 10 night Southern Caribbean trip in 2008 down to Columbia. And I am taking it on an Italy/Croatia cruise with my son,
    DIL and 2 granddaughters next June! I believe it was just (or will be) refurbished by next June.
    Dawn

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

I agree! It’s fast and easy to get around!
    It’ll be amazing once refurnished

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KingJasonSlots For This Useful Post:

Ya they do -
    We are just in a regular balcony and it’s fine. First time using urcomped we got such a great deal!! Please do Virgin and tell us how it is!!!! We would love to try that.

yeah urcomp makes booking the cruises pretty easy for sure good luck and enjoy!