User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Caesars Rewards App Feb 16 Mystery Tier Credit

We got another 250 too! Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Yep I got 250 added too along with an email saying they were sorry the app didn't work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Well, I think I got 250, but I didn't screen shot what I had before. I did send a message on FB and did get a response, so hopefully I did get the bonus. Well, that was fun ...

I had to send a note on this one because I never could get the credits. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Well, I think I got 250, but I didn't screen shot what I had before. I did send a message on FB and did get a response, so hopefully I did get the bonus. Well, that was fun ...
    Same here. I was given the points. I received this email. I hope the screw up again a few more times.

Please allow us to apologize for the confusion regarding the Mystery Tier Credit bonus. You’ve already accepted the offer. This promotion was originally sent on 2/16 with the Tier Credits being added on the same day. Due to the error, that email was resent on 2/20, the additional Tier Credits from the second email were added to your account today 2/21. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything further.
    Last edited by Suze1000; 02-22-2020 at 12:27 PM.

I got the 250 from the app and then it appears another 250 from the error! #Winning
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got another 250 and the apology e mail.