User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Healthy Feels Great ?

Hope everything is okay Dawn, good to have Dr. run all the tests. The holter monitor is annoying but good to have for extended time. Congratulations on your weight loss.

Good luck Dawn! I too am on the healthy lifestyle kick right now.

Hope the tests are good and they can figure it out for you. Congrats on sticking to the workout plan.

Hope all turns out with the tests!

@Curlyd does your 30 day monitor come with a smart phone as the monitor? I finished my 30 day test a week ago and see the doctor next Monday for a follow up appointment. The nurse told me over the phone that the results are normal.
    I hated that sensor stuck to my chest for 30 days cause I normally sleep on my stomach.
    Hopefully everything works out good for you.
    Darrell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    @Curlyd does your 30 day monitor come with a smart phone as the monitor? I finished my 30 day test a week ago and see the doctor next Monday for a follow up appointment. The nurse told me over the phone that the results are normal.
    I hated that sensor stuck to my chest for 30 days cause I normally sleep on my stomach.
    Hopefully everything works out good for you.
    Darrell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it does. Unfortunately my results have issues and that's just from the nuclear stress test and the CT scan. Having another CT scan on Tuesday. But I feel so damn good they better fix whatever is going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Im happy youre losing weight and feeling good. I hope the docs get your heart thing in check.

Hope all ends well for you, Dawn! Your motivation is pretty impressive. My 78 year old mother goes to the gym four days a week. The local hospital has a full gym that she gets to use for like $10 a month.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dawn, so glad that you followed up when your heart rate went south on you (pun intended). Seriously, too many women don't pay attention to their signs of heart problems, many of which can be fixed. The fact that you feel so well is sure a good sign! And definitely congrats on the weight loss and sticking to the gym routine through all of this.
    Will you have to follow up about the compression fracture or is it one of those "it'll heal itself in time" things?
    Meanwhile, you know you have a huge rooting section here for you, friends who care about you and a place to vent when you need to!

Blog Entries
    Follow-up for fracture will be with primary doc. He is getting notified.

Dawn