User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Getting Healthy Feels Great ?

Fantastic news, @Curlyd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo Curlyd! Look out Lightning Links, she's on her way!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I'm finally done with doctors (other than checkups)!! I've had my biopsy and I don't have cancer, I've had my angiogram and blockage is minimal. Just finished with Electophysiologist and he is holding off on a pacemaker. As I have no symptoms, no dizziness no palpitations nothing he will review everything in 9 months. but I had to promise that if I developed any of these things I was to call right away. A pacemaker is in my future but not now. KC here I come!
    Great news Dawn!

I'm finally done with doctors (other than checkups)!! I've had my biopsy and I don't have cancer, I've had my angiogram and blockage is minimal. Just finished with Electophysiologist and he is holding off on a pacemaker. As I have no symptoms, no dizziness no palpitations nothing he will review everything in 9 months. but I had to promise that if I developed any of these things I was to call right away. A pacemaker is in my future but not now. KC here I come!
    Wonderful news! So glad you had a great outcome.

Great report @Curlyd!

That is wonderful news, and a relief to get the "all clear." Now it's time for some slotting with a smile!

Blog Entries
    Well it’s been nine months and it’s taken a year and a half to finally be done with most of this. After waiting 3 months (due to Covid) last June I had the biopsy, no cancer just sarcoidosis. OK I can deal with that or so I thought. Unfortunately, it can damage organs like heart, kidney liver.
    So, to make a very long story short I have sarcoidosis (inflammation of lymph nodes). Right now I’m lucky as it doesn’t affect anything on my body.

I have an irregular heartbeat that the electrophysiologists says not to worry about. I have a low heart rate (sometimes very low) but cardiac MRI says all is great, no problem heart in good shape. Don’t need to see him for another year, no pacemaker. YEA!

Yes I have 2 compressed vertebrae that sometimes make me feel like an old lady, so what!
    Now I can get back to exercising and trying to lose some of this weight but not this weekend!

I plan on eating, drinking and gambling. It’s been a shitty year but I’m trying and ready to help it get better. Bettendorf here I come!
    Last edited by Curlyd; 07-06-2021 at 04:47 PM.
    Dawn

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

Well it’s been nine months and it’s taken a year and a half to finally be done with most of this. After waiting 3 months (due to Covid) last June I had the biopsy, no cancer just sarcoidosis. OK I can deal with that or so I thought. Unfortunately, it can damage organs like heart, kidney liver.
    So, to make a very long story short I have sarcoidosis (inflammation of lymph nodes). Right now I’m lucky as it doesn’t affect anything on my body.

I have an irregular heartbeat that the electrophysiologists says not to worry about. I have a low heart rate (sometimes very low) but cardiac MRI says all is great, no problem heart in good shape. Don’t need to see him for another year, no pacemaker. YEA!

Yes I have 2 compressed vertebrae that sometimes make me feel like an old lady, so what!
    Now I can get back to exercising and trying to lose some of this weight but not this weekend!

I plan on eating, drinking and gambling. It’s been a shitty year but I’m trying and ready to help it bet better. Bettendorf here I come!
    Dawn.. It has been an extremely rough haul for you! I predict laughter until your belly hurts, Hugs to Fill you up with love, Drinks, food.. and LL is going to be VERY Kind to you. Darlenes, Susie, Sassy and I olan to walk Saturday morning. You are welcome to join us. Not too far or too fast, just move a bit.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MNvegasgal For This Useful Post:

Getting Healthy Feels Great ?

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Dawn.. It has been an extremely rough haul for you! I predict laughter until your belly hurts, Hugs to Fill you up with love, Drinks, food.. and LL is going to be VERY Kind to you. Darlenes, Susie, Sassy and I olan to walk Saturday morning. You are welcome to join us. Not too far or too fast, just move a bit.

There is a nice bike/walking path all along the river, and right out of the exit of the hotel.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post

Now I have to pack another pair of shoes & socks!
    Dawn

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post: