User Tag List

Thread: Getting Healthy Feels Great ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Well it’s been nine months and it’s taken a year and a half to finally be done with most of this. After waiting 3 months (due to Covid) last June I had the biopsy, no cancer just sarcoidosis. OK I can deal with that or so I thought. Unfortunately, it can damage organs like heart, kidney liver.
    So, to make a very long story short I have sarcoidosis (inflammation of lymph nodes). Right now I’m lucky as it doesn’t affect anything on my body.

I have an irregular heartbeat that the electrophysiologists says not to worry about. I have a low heart rate (sometimes very low) but cardiac MRI says all is great, no problem heart in good shape. Don’t need to see him for another year, no pacemaker. YEA!

Yes I have 2 compressed vertebrae that sometimes make me feel like an old lady, so what!
    Now I can get back to exercising and trying to lose some of this weight but not this weekend!

I plan on eating, drinking and gambling. It’s been a shitty year but I’m trying and ready to help it get better. Bettendorf here I come!
    I love your attitude! So happy to hear that the health issues aren't as serious as they could have been. Can't wait to see you!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post: