User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Getting Healthy Feels Great ?

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Well it’s been nine months and it’s taken a year and a half to finally be done with most of this. After waiting 3 months (due to Covid) last June I had the biopsy, no cancer just sarcoidosis. OK I can deal with that or so I thought. Unfortunately, it can damage organs like heart, kidney liver.
    So, to make a very long story short I have sarcoidosis (inflammation of lymph nodes). Right now I’m lucky as it doesn’t affect anything on my body.

I have an irregular heartbeat that the electrophysiologists says not to worry about. I have a low heart rate (sometimes very low) but cardiac MRI says all is great, no problem heart in good shape. Don’t need to see him for another year, no pacemaker. YEA!

Yes I have 2 compressed vertebrae that sometimes make me feel like an old lady, so what!
    Now I can get back to exercising and trying to lose some of this weight but not this weekend!

I plan on eating, drinking and gambling. It’s been a shitty year but I’m trying and ready to help it get better. Bettendorf here I come!
    I love your attitude! So happy to hear that the health issues aren't as serious as they could have been. Can't wait to see you!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

CurlyD please know I am wishing you my best for a healthy future. Love your attitude

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clemi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    I have to say that I was hoping and thinking I couldn't possibly need a pacemaker after hiking my a$$ off in Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons and not feeling a thing.
    Dawn

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

So happy to hear your health issues are resolving and won't interfere with the good things that you deserve. Can't wait to see you this weekend and get our gamble on. Maybe you can show me how to win on the Link games.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    So happy to hear your health issues are resolving and won't interfere with the good things that you deserve. Can't wait to see you this weekend and get our gamble on. Maybe you can show me how to win on the Link games.
    With all the time I have played LL I've only won twice. Last trip to Vegas I got the maxed out $1,000 Major at Bally's. And just a few months ago at Joliet when I posted those wins. Trust me, I've put more in than I have take out! But I'll keep trying.
    Dawn

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post: