User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: booked Thanksgiving cruise need something to look forward to

booked Thanksgiving cruise need something to look forward to

Hopefully all is back to normal by this time come November but we had a great offer from Royal for a free balcony and we booked on the harmony of the Seas it will be the first time doing a cruise over a holiday hopefully not too many crazy kids on there but for $500 total with taxes and upgrade fee to Ocean View balcony can't complain having a week away.

goes to san juan and st marteen looking forward to new ports. hell gotta have something to look forward to in these times nowadays

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hopefully all is back to normal by this time come November but we had a great offer from Royal for a free balcony and we booked on the harmony of the Seas it will be the first time doing a cruise over a holiday hopefully not too many crazy kids on there but for $500 total with taxes and upgrade fee to Ocean View balcony can't complain having a week away.

goes to san juan and st marteen looking forward to new ports. hell gotta have something to look forward to in these times nowadays
    understand. We are looking at two canceled Maui trips so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    understand. We are looking at two canceled Maui trips so far.
    sorry to hear i know you guys really look forward to them. one cancelled is bad 2 is horrible
    yeah hard to be excited about waking up in the morning with all the doom and gloom right now will be a nice getaway from it all even though it is still 8 months away.

looking forward to being on the beach with planes landing right on the other side of the fence.

hopefully work will all be back to normal for all too!

That is the ship I was on last month. You will love it. I had a balcony on Deck 10.

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    That is the ship I was on last month. You will love it. I had a balcony on Deck 10.
    yep we have a balcony as well on deck 10 on left side

looking forwsrd to sabor! only ship with it left

flights into orlando expensive af right now damn disneylanders hhh

Sounds like a good time! Check out Melbourne (MLB) sometimes has good fares...

Check Allegiant ro see if they fly from your airport to Sanford/Orlando, and if the dates work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Check Allegiant ro see if they fly from your airport to Sanford/Orlando, and if the dates work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    sadly week before we come home they have last flight listed.

maybe in a few weeks will have more dates listed.
    could so do return flight in them if they do add dates

they only fly sundays to and from which doesnt help getting there

hopefully delta will come down in price and can use companion certificate i have for this year.

might be able to just rent a car cheap from another area and return in orlando too and go for a nice fl cruise lol

Pat
    does anyone know when that Carnival ship the Zaandam actually left to go on the cruise?