User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Joker Photo Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    I have NO idea why two of those posted upside down! @ CPT - help!
    So on my iPhone the photos are right side up. On my Mac, they are flipped. I think it's the old vBulletin iPhone random upside down photo issue. The last I checked it was still unsolvable. For those on desktop mode, turn your head or monitor upside down for now..Haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    So on my iPhone the photos are right side up. On my Mac, they are flipped. I think it's the old vBulletin iPhone random upside down photo issue. The last I checked it was still unsolvable. For those on desktop mode, turn your head or monitor upside down for now..Haha
    Ghosts! Lol, thanks for checking Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everybody for playing along! It makes me smile to see all your beautiful faces. I appreciate you now more than ever

Keep them coming if you have more tucked away!

These are all from the party bus 2020 in KC. Note to self, take pics of more than slot machines.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That time we ran into Toc and @Rhonda at Palazzo for a slot tournament. Such a sweet surprise!

3 years at Mohegan Sun Pocono!

Stumbled across this one in NOLA...<3 Makes me sad I'm delaying my planned Biloxi trip to probably the fall, but I'm going!