User Tag List

Thread: Who needs their "fix"?

Who needs their "fix"?

Bored of all this social distancing? Any jokers wanna play?
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/163884...59974694290517

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Do it! We need four more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little over an hour away we have 2 spots left!!! Gonna be a fun time...no one wants to scratch that itch???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Who needs their "fix"?

Fun to watch and then Michele was doing live Buffalo. Good time; thanks Rob! Congrats Ida on beating the boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

That was a great time, even with the lag. Next best thing to being with you crazy Jokers in person... @nancypants you were so close!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hope everyone that played and those who watched, had fun during this tough time, if any of you that would like to try it or if there is more interest, I would be more than happy to run it again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    Hope everyone that played and those who watched, had fun during this tough time, if any of you that would like to try it or if there is more interest, I would be more than happy to run it again!

That was so much fun! Way past bedtime and slept til 7 this morning, but so worth it. Now we know the rounds take a little longer than 30 minutes.lol

Thanks for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    That was so much fun! Way past bedtime and slept til 7 this morning, but so worth it. Now we know the rounds take a little longer than 30 minutes.lol

Thanks for doing it.
    I think Rob will probably be limiting each round to a specific # of hands going forward lol. Poor dealer had to be exhausted by the time it was over. Thanks again @NYphoenix and your pit crew for giving me the most fun I've had since this crisis began!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Just looked it up. 20 hands per round for a touney. I played one in Vegas and now remember it being a set amount of hands.