User Tag List

Thread: MLife Program Changes

MLife Program Changes

Sorry to start a new thread on this topic but I couldn't remember where the post was about the MLife email announcing the changes to their programs and I have a question. It says in the email: "We are excited to announce that the M life Rewards Tier Status, whether NOIR, Platinum, Gold or Pearl, you earned in 2019 or in 2020, will be extended through January 31, 2022." Sounds great, but does this mean that someone who earned Gold by 9/30/19 for the new gaming year (ending 9/30/2020) is now going to be Gold through 1/31/2022, which would be a 16-month extension? And then, someone who earned Gold between 10/1/19 and 3/31/20 to renew status through the gaming year ending 9/30/21 is now going to be Gold thru 1/31/22, a 4-month extension?

yeah if you already earned a status since the reset in octobet will definitely get less freebie months.

Then again unless you're going quite a bit there isn't much value to all these player tiers anyway

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Sorry to start a new thread on this topic but I couldn't remember where the post was about the MLife email announcing the changes to their programs and I have a question. It says in the email: "We are excited to announce that the M life Rewards Tier Status, whether NOIR, Platinum, Gold or Pearl, you earned in 2019 or in 2020, will be extended through January 31, 2022." Sounds great, but does this mean that someone who earned Gold by 9/30/19 for the new gaming year (ending 9/30/2020) is now going to be Gold through 1/31/2022, which would be a 16-month extension? And then, someone who earned Gold between 10/1/19 and 3/31/20 to renew status through the gaming year ending 9/30/21 is now going to be Gold thru 1/31/22, a 4-month extension?
    we still have not received an email from MLife.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    we still have not received an email from MLife.
    check your spam folder.

who knows i wouldnt worry if ya recieved one or not applies to everyone.