User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can the Cruise Industry Survive This Virus? Probably Not, but hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    I posted this on another thread, my Alaska cruise in May on NCL Jewel was cancelled. I knew it would be since it was to end in Vancouver, and that port is closed until the end of July. Now that NCL has officially cancelled all of the May cruises, we can start the process to get our money back. We have a 4 day window to fill out a form and request a full refund. We will do that on day 1.
    This is two years in a row our Alaska trips have been cancelled....but, better safe than sorry.
    damn 2 years in a row ;(

that would make if even more tough

Very disappointed going to be announced that July cruise to Alaska is canceled pretty much this whole summer is a waste what a let down

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Very disappointed going to be announced that July cruise to Alaska is canceled pretty much this whole summer is a waste what a let down
    Sorry that sucks Agree all my cancellations this Summer have been bad too had 2 LV trips cancelled and 5 concerts postponed!! An Alaskan cruise is on our bucket list! Did Amy get her camper yet? You guys should try for KC Labor Day weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Derek, salvage something this year and come meet us in KC for Labor Day weekend! I'm sure we'll find some good new restaurant and probably hit up Q39 or Char Bar again. Sorry about your cruise. We're holding out on Alaska till we can plan to go with Laurie and Greg!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Derek, salvage something this year and come meet us in KC for Labor Day weekend! I'm sure we'll find some good new restaurant and probably hit up Q39 or Char Bar again. Sorry about your cruise. We're holding out on Alaska till we can plan to go with Laurie and Greg!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    might have to make that happen!

Pat
    @dvandentop, would you consider flying to Seattle and then taking a driving vacation through Alaska?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    @dvandentop, would you consider flying to Seattle and then taking a driving vacation through Alaska?
    They still need to open up the Canadian border.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    had crossed my mind but would want to do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post

yeah idk why they keep delaying.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post

I forgot about the Canadian border