Darn it, I really want to do the Carnival of Cuisine below but I'm already doing too many trips this year, and unlike some, I'm not hitting the big jackpots so far this year. Also got an offer in snail mail today from Aria for their 250k Slot tournament June 11-13th that is called the Perfect Pair and lets the invitee bring a guest that also plays with them in the tournament. So many offers, so little bankroll. LOL, I know first world problem. However if I win big next month, June might be a busy month for me.

Join us for Carnival of Cuisine and enjoy a complimentary suite, event tickets and gaming credits.
If you can't see images below, click here. To view this email on a mobile device, click here.

Celebrate & Sample | Carnival of Cuisine | June 5, 2015

Dear Diana,

We are pleased to invite you to the culinary event of the season - Carnival of Cuisine. Enjoy wine and cocktail selections perfectly paired with menus by superstar chefs, as well as an appearance by the legendary Mario Batali.

As our special guest, you'll receive:

Three complimentary nights in a beautiful suite at The Venetian or The Palazzo* $450 in Slot Credits or Table Match Play† Two tickets to Carnival of Cuisine

Call Grazie Services at 866.312.9943 and mention your Grazie ID and "Carnival of Cuisine."

Sincerely,