User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aria and Venetian offers

Aria and Venetian offers

Darn it, I really want to do the Carnival of Cuisine below but I'm already doing too many trips this year, and unlike some, I'm not hitting the big jackpots so far this year. Also got an offer in snail mail today from Aria for their 250k Slot tournament June 11-13th that is called the Perfect Pair and lets the invitee bring a guest that also plays with them in the tournament. So many offers, so little bankroll. LOL, I know first world problem. However if I win big next month, June might be a busy month for me.

Join us for Carnival of Cuisine and enjoy a complimentary suite, event tickets and gaming credits.
    If you can't see images below, click here. To view this email on a mobile device, click here.

Celebrate & Sample | Carnival of Cuisine | June 5, 2015

Dear Diana,

We are pleased to invite you to the culinary event of the season - Carnival of Cuisine. Enjoy wine and cocktail selections perfectly paired with menus by superstar chefs, as well as an appearance by the legendary Mario Batali.

As our special guest, you'll receive:

Three complimentary nights in a beautiful suite at The Venetian or The Palazzo* $450 in Slot Credits or Table Match Play† Two tickets to Carnival of Cuisine

Call Grazie Services at 866.312.9943 and mention your Grazie ID and "Carnival of Cuisine."

Sincerely,
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

i hear ya the perfect pair tourney sounds great but is only 1 day and is also the weekend before tahoe

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    i hear ya the perfect pair tourney sounds great but is only 1 day and is also the weekend before tahoe
    Very true, so even if I win next month I wouldn't do the tournament but I would like to go to that Carnival of Cuisine. Each year I say I'm going to do it and then something interferes with me going to it. Perhaps next year I'll get to go.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Just do it! Say please to your DH and be all sweet. HHH! But the Carvival of Cuisine event does sound nice, along with the free play.

Poor Randy always gotta work LOL

Diana as a fatass who loves any kind of opportunity to eat amazing food I am so envious of you and that offer! Sounds absolutely amazing. I hope you do well next month so you can attend it! So so jealous!

I got the same offer for the Carnival of Cuisine event. Do you know anyone that's been to it before?

Sending you lots of luck on your next trip so you can go to all the Vegas trips you desire...

I got an offer also. $100 slot play. Too close to Reno trip though. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Just do it! Say please to your DH and be all sweet. HHH! But the Carvival of Cuisine event does sound nice, along with the free play.
    LOL, my husband will always tell me to go and have fun, but there's only so much of my bankroll and vacation budget to split up between trips. I really need some of those jackpot wins like I had back in 2011 and 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Poor Randy always gotta work LOL
    LOL, it's rough but someone has to work in this household. Randy does have time off from work but he's usually wants to spend it at home relaxing and playing his guitars. When he retires I think he will be willing to travel more then a couple times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Diana as a fatass who loves any kind of opportunity to eat amazing food I am so envious of you and that offer! Sounds absolutely amazing. I hope you do well next month so you can attend it! So so jealous!
    Thanks Rob, but I really doubt I will do well enough to slip in a extra trip as I already likely have too many scheduled for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    I got the same offer for the Carnival of Cuisine event. Do you know anyone that's been to it before?

Sending you lots of luck on your next trip so you can go to all the Vegas trips you desire...
    Thanks Leah. Offhand I can't think of anyone I know who has done this event. I sure wish they wouldn't do it so close to the Grazie summer gift show event.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I got an offer also. $100 slot play. Too close to Reno trip though. :-(
    Yep, I agree, they are too close and I can't miss Tahoe.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

LOL @ 1st world problems.....I'm sitting home today getting 2 new A/C units and a furnace installed. The cost would have been a nice bankroll! I too have the time but not enough BR for all the offers! Oh well.