Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
I've made flight and reservation plans to stay at Bally's on the strip in LV 3 times so far. 1st) was for 5/2, then 5/15, now it's for arrival on 5/22. I hope that this will be the last time that I have to rearrange my plans. I need to get away and relax on some high limit video poker - it's been awhile. Hi folks! I'm back! Had a little snafu back in February. On February 12th, I had to go to the emergency room at my local hospital. I couldn't seem to catch my breath? So, after they checked me over, they said that I had a heart attack and wouldn't allow me to leave to go back home. They kept me overnight and transferred me by ambulance the next day to Duke University Hospital that's in Durham (NC). They said that I needed a double bypass. stayed there for 10 days until I could get back home and have been healing up nicely since and am now ready to have a little fun!!! Anyone else gonna be around Vegas? I'll be there for 10 days.
Welcome back and glad you are doing better! I would definitely think some video poker therapy can be helpful. I hope you are able to make it to Vegas safely and enjoy your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk