User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Opening in a week.

Blog Entries
    I got a junket offer for July 1 through the 4 for AC!
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    @zeus Just saw this posted on Facebook. Not sure if it affects your junket or not or they are just being cautious?

We are not too pressed about it. If it happens, it happens. Only thing I was looking forward to was seeing a couple of folks. There will be another time. As a matter of fact we are contemplating going to Vegas at the end of August now. I know, there goes zeus changing his mind again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Four Winds in Michigan is opening Monday at noon. I may be crazy, but I’m thinking of going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Four Winds in Michigan is opening Monday at noon. I may be crazy, but I’m thinking of going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crazy if you DON’T go! ��
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We are not too pressed about it. If it happens, it happens. Only thing I was looking forward to was seeing a couple of folks. There will be another time. As a matter of fact we are contemplating going to Vegas at the end of August now. I know, there goes zeus changing his mind again.

We canceled today. Two and a half weeks out and still no word on when AC will reopen. We figured if the junket is full maybe someone else could book it. Only sad we will not get to see some friends.

Sorry to hear zeus, hoping you rebook soon.

We canceled today. Two and a half weeks out and still no word on when AC will reopen. We figured if the junket is full maybe someone else could book it. Only sad we will not get to see some friends.

So sorry to hear that. At least you have Las Vegas to look forward to if you are still going end of August.

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook 3 using Tapatalk

Announced this morning July 2nd but only 25% capacity. Going to be crazy on the Jersey shore over the 4th. I can't imagine the grief poor security is going to endure, the people are going to be crazy, HHH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Got email from CET Horseshoe Hammond. They opened a few weeks ago but they will have 5X TC and RC for the month of July!
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Got email from CET Horseshoe Hammond. They opened a few weeks ago but they will have 5X TC and RC for the month of July!
    Council Bluffs is 5X for July too. I think right now only Horseshoe is open there but that could have or will change