User Tag List

Thread: Wynn Slot Tournament

Wynn Slot Tournament

I’ve been watching a Cosmo video poker tournament on another forum and enjoying seeing the participants report their wins and rankings. Not a Cosmo patron, of course we were not invited. However, yesterday we received an invite from Wynn for a virtual slot tournament on their Wynn Slots App. I’m really excited! Is anyone else playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hccj; 05-13-2020 at 11:46 PM.

I got the invite and just downloaded the app. I’ll be happy to play slots instead of VP! Although I did pretty well playing VP today.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I got the invite and just downloaded the app. I’ll be happy to play slots instead of VP! Although I did pretty well playing VP today.

That's pretty! Keep kicking ass and win it! Do winners get cash, free play, or is it bragging rights?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yay! I can’t wait. And that was an awesome hit.

Wynn Slot Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    That's pretty! Keep kicking ass and win it! Do winners get cash, free play, or is it bragging rights?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Top five positions win free play. $1000 per week. Everyone can play up to 10 rounds per day. That hit put me in first place!! Unfortunately this is day one of seven for the tourney so I probably won’t stay there. My previous best was 6th place. Just out of the money.

Congratulations elf on that great hit, and capturing 1st place!

I played the first week Wynn tournament and came in 153rd! Haha. But it was a lot of fun. They did it really well, in my opinion. How did you do @Elf? I’ve not played their app before, it was really fun.

Nice one Elf! Dealt to you at that!

Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    I played the first week Wynn tournament and came in 153rd! Haha. But it was a lot of fun. They did it really well, in my opinion. How did you do @Elf? I’ve not played their app before, it was really fun.

I have no idea where I placed. It was fun but I really had no idea what slots to play and what betting strategy to use. I just spun until I ran out of chips.

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    Nice one Elf! Dealt to you at that!
    Yup. The only way to get on the leaderboard is to get dealt a really good hand. Unfortunately I’ve already dropped to 6th place so no freeplay this week for me.