User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Information on Cherokee Invitation only

hhh I knew you would go.... there was no doubt... hhh

Will be looking forward to some epic big wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I behaved and finished my homework but I made a reservation for this Thursday night. I figured it would be better to go play while it’s still slow before they open more broadly or even worse in case everything gets shut down again. I’m hoping it will still be quiet. I hope I don’t lose my mind since it’s been more than 2 months since I’ve pushed buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Good luck! HHH
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I behaved and finished my homework but I made a reservation for this Thursday night. I figured it would be better to go play while it’s still slow before they open more broadly or even worse in case everything gets shut down again. I’m hoping it will still be quiet. I hope I don’t lose my mind since it’s been more than 2 months since I’ve pushed buttons.

Have fun GG, try not to second guess yourself and enjoy some slot therapy!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

dont go too full send and take it slow if they arent playing or paying

I think it’s good to go now before it’s open to the public. Looking forward to hearing about your trip and GOOD LUCK!

We have been at the beach, but then the weather forecast looked crappy. This morning we were talking and decided to call Cherokee. Wish us luck. And hopefully the room number helps. They gave us a freaking suite!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zeus; 05-27-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We have been at the beach, but then the weather forecast looked crappy. This morning we were talking and decided to call Cherokee. Wish is luck. And hopefully the room number helps. They gave us a freaking suite! [/IMG]

Good Luck.......

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We have been at the beach, but then the weather forecast looked crappy. This morning we were talking and decided to call Cherokee. Wish is luck. And hopefully the room number helps. They gave us a freaking suite!

You couldn’t have told me to come early?

You couldn’t have told me to come early?

It was so last minute, and you had already booked Thursday. I figured your work schedule would be an issue.

Have fun and good luck @zeus please report back,,,can you ask if the outside pool is open yet? I had booked a room for Thursday night too @Georgiagambler just not sure I will go...I am making a ressie at Ruth Chris just in case lol