User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Staying Busy in Retirement by Darlene

Those tumblers are really unique. Great work, Darlene. Would love an update on her reaction when she sees them.

Those are beyond amazing, Darlene! Sorry to hear about the health issues. That is the hard part about us aging, our parents do too. Just be sure to find time to take care of yourself too.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Celebrated Mother's Day today with my mom. Made this for her, she loved it. Was a fun sew.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

They are using an air fryer to sublimate a tumbler! They used to do lottery tickets, but have switch over to more crafty things. Thought of you right away!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    They are using an air fryer to sublimate a tumbler! They used to do lottery tickets, but have switch over to more crafty things. Thought of you right away!

Thats Right Shoppers Its not Just for Chicken any more .lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Y'all know me too well. I have the printer on order and have already started making designs for when it gets here. It's different from the epoxy ones I have been making, but I can do sublimation in the house and not have to worry about the weather like I do with epoxy. Epoxy is very finicky. I'll be showing ya'll lots of new things soon.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Y'all know me too well. I have the printer on order and have already started making designs for when it gets here. It's different from the epoxy ones I have been making, but I can do sublimation in the house and not have to worry about the weather like I do with epoxy. Epoxy is very finicky. I'll be showing ya'll lots of new things soon.
    Oh boy, can't wait. All of your crafts are so beautiful. Your purses with all those zippers are not easy to make. So intricate and beautifully finished.
    Dawn

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Oh boy, can't wait. All of your crafts are so beautiful. Your purses with all those zippers are not easy to make. So intricate and beautifully finished.
    Thank you Dawn, retirement can be lots of fun. I used to craft a lot and put it aside due to adulting. Now, I'm back to it. Just finished this one today. It will hold a water bottle, tumbler or other beverage on the inside and has the zip pocket on the front for phone and other essentials. Presentation1.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Thank you Dawn, retirement can be lots of fun. I used to craft a lot and put it aside due to adulting. Now, I'm back to it. Just finished this one today. It will hold a water bottle, tumbler or other beverage on the inside and has the zip pocket on the front for phone and other essentials. Presentation1.jpg
    I'm a pretty darn good seamstress. I knit, crochet, build things, repair things. Always thought I should have been a carpenter but your zipper work on all those purses getting everything lined up perfectly puts my handy work to shame. Or maybe I could improve if I updated my equipment. My machine is 48 years old and doesn't have a free arm so moving all that small fabric around is a challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

@Curlyd ... the zipper work, that's exactly what I was thinking. I can sew, but zippers are difficult for me. @Darlene's are so perfect.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post: