User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Allow me to introduce myself :)

Allow me to introduce myself

Welcome Joe - guess I will have to start watching some of these YouTube videos. Only have watched CPT...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezlife View Post
    Oh I've been here for a long time just look at my join date! I keep a few user names on all the boards just in case some tea is being spilt LOL. It's funny on my video with Jason on the YouTube analytics it shows you where if any external traffic comes from and 6% was coming from this forum so I figured the link was posted here and wanted to check it out lol
    Deb called this a little $5 forum and look as us know..Haha!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezlife View Post
    Oh I've been here for a long time just look at my join date! I keep a few user names on all the boards just in case some tea is being spilt LOL. It's funny on my video with Jason on the YouTube analytics it shows you where if any external traffic comes from and 6% was coming from this forum so I figured the link was posted here and wanted to check it out lol
    Not much tea to be found here but I love your tea sessions especially when Penny is there. I live a half hour from the Meadows, do you still go there occasionally? Also, how fucked up am I that I can enjoy mild mannered Jason's videos and yours and SD's?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

Welcome Dave! I’m the degenerate gambler of the group. Be forewarned that my trip reports will cause potential stomach aches or heart attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post: