User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caesars announces universal face mask requirements

I can’t wear cloth masks and the disposable surgical masks have been good for me and breathable. In Laughlin I forgot I had it on and almost spilled my drink all over me.

I've gotten used to wearing the mask. So much so, twice forgot to take it off when way down the freeway alone in car.

Glad to see a clear uniform rule across a gaming entity - folks will be able to decide to participate or not.

Masks required state wide in Nevada starting Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Masks required state wide in Nevada starting Friday.
    Masks required in North Carolina as of Friday also. The folks on Harrah's Cherokee's Facebook page are not very happy. Good, stay home in two weeks so I can play what I want to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One of our locals originally required them but so many people complained they charged that rule already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caesars announces universal face mask requirements

I didn’t mind the mask this trip. I got used to it pretty fast. It sure does feel good to get back to the room and take it off though.

We heard about the Caesars rule while having lunch with my host. We all speculated it would be required in Vegas soon. I’m glad to see it is and wish it had been prior to coming here.

I guess whether we like it or not it’s our new reality.

shit pretty much Nevada wide i was looking forward to our trip but. now not really ;(
    gonna be bad enough to have to wear on flight whole way there

guess more of excuse to not gamble and eat and drink more

I’m in Lake Tahoe now you need a mask they are passing out the blue ones like crazy. You can remove them to smoke or have a drink. Like really everyone is smoking or drinking
    Last edited by Joangca; 06-25-2020 at 01:43 AM.

MGM has followed suit for all properties as well.
    It's particularly hard to take being stabbed in the back close to home. There's always a feeling of betrayal when people of your own group oppose you.
    Catharine MacKinnon