User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Approves Eldorado Merger with conditions

I just linked my Cards, I was Diamond Plus at CET and President at One Club and it appears I am now Diamond Elite at CET now...Wonder if that means I get the $600 air credit this year and next

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I just linked my Cards, I was Diamond Plus at CET and President at One Club and it appears I am now Diamond Elite at CET now...Wonder if that means I get the $600 air credit this year and next
    keep um on the ropes Tim

One thing for sure is you can go in the Laurel Lounge now and get free food and drinks. The lower level Diamond players have to pay to get in.

Indiana Approves Eldorado Merger with conditions

Well, he could go to LL for free as Diamond Plus. That is, if they ever reopen. At least in LV, they’re offering drinks at some bars and there are drinks on the floor, but nothing being offered in AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be going and getting all high & mighty and forget your low-life Diamond Plus friends!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It'll be interesting to see what they do. If nothing else, I would think you would get at least one Elite Vegas trip to be used either this year or next. That's what they did for people who started the year as Diamond Elite. You can use this year's trip either this year or next but not both. Technically you "earned" Elite with your combination of cards this year so could be that you get two...but who knows

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    It'll be interesting to see what they do. If nothing else, I would think you would get at least one Elite Vegas trip to be used either this year or next. That's what they did for people who started the year as Diamond Elite. You can use this year's trip either this year or next but not both. Technically you "earned" Elite with your combination of cards this year so could be that you get two...but who knows

Who do I ask, my host? I would rather save it for next year if it's an either or.

Who do I ask, my host? I would rather save it for next year if it's an either or.
    I would definitely start with a host. You had higher tier with Eldorado but because it was the CET tier that moved up I would probably ask a CET host if you have one you feel confident in getting good info from. There are so many questions with this whole ordeal. If I find any info I'll pass it on too.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I would definitely start with a host. You had higher tier with Eldorado but because it was the CET tier that moved up I would probably ask a CET host if you have one you feel confident in getting good info from. There are so many questions with this whole ordeal. If I find any info I'll pass it on too.

I don't trust any of My CET hosts...the only good one was the Tahoe guy and he seems gone..My Eldorado host has been good but he probably would not know. I may just send a message online and see what they say.
    Last edited by sondor; 08-03-2020 at 11:36 PM.

I don't thrust any of My CET hosts...the only good one was the Tahoe guy and he seems gone..My Eldorado host has been good but he probably would not know. I may just send a message online and see what they say.
    If I have a minute this week I can call my junket host. She's been good about answering questions for me if she knows the answers.