User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seminole Compact

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    After cleaning out the garage yesterday, I feel myself being drawn to the Hard Rock today. Have almost never left there a winner. This is going to be a disaster. And, there's some promotion open to all cardholders today, so the "best" of the local crowd will be there, including the button slappers, kids waiting for their parents in the hotel lobby, delinquents riding bikes through the parking garages checking door handles and trunks to see if they are open, etc.
    Hopefully today is the day you do leave a winner. Good luck and hopefully you can play the slots you want!

After cleaning out the garage yesterday, I feel myself being drawn to the Hard Rock today. Have almost never left there a winner. This is going to be a disaster. And, there's some promotion open to all cardholders today, so the "best" of the local crowd will be there, including the button slappers, kids waiting for their parents in the hotel lobby, delinquents riding bikes through the parking garages checking door handles and trunks to see if they are open, etc.
    Good Luck today.

Got killed. Shocker.

Got killed. Shocker.
    Dang it! Hate to hear this.

To make it worse, I got my "bounce back" free play today -- I can't think of a worse description the Seminoles could give their freeplay offers after you visit. It was for $500 and while I didn't count my losses after I left b/c I was too depressed, the "bounce back" is generally about 20% of losses for the visit, which means I lost about $2500 in 5 hours. Ugh.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

I went there yesterday for the $555 giveaway. I took $160 and gave myself a 3 hour window. (It takes an hour from where I live in Orlando to get there) I guess I did pretty good. I got there at 12:30 and left at 3:30 with $170. So I took $10 of their money with me. I hit a few bonuses that paid pretty good and some line hits which let me play and even had a free lunch. I got lucky. I usually take way more than that with me but I really wanted to see what I could do on that little amount. @noleman I'm sure my bounce back will be for only about $10-15. Not even worth the drive over for that amount.