User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5x Multiplier points posted for CET

5x Multiplier points posted for CET

It looks like I got my 5x multiplier Tier credits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I got the 5x TC for our trip to Hammond but didn't get 5x RC's yet. It was supposed to be for both. I saved the email for Joliet and it clearly says both.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

5x Multiplier points posted for CET

You’re right, looks like only tier credit changed but not the reward credits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I'm going to ask a question I should know the answer too. How do you know when the points post? I never remember the number of points I have, so am never sure if the points post or not.

I think I got my rewards credits too but not 100 percent sure what they are doing. I lost my diamond elite I had when I first linked my cards, I emailed and asked and they said I.T. issue but did not say if it was an error or will be back. My points I made at the isle last trip looked to have been removed, but not the rewards dollars and my TR points bounce around.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I got the 5x TC for our trip to Hammond but didn't get 5x RC's yet. It was supposed to be for both. I saved the email for Joliet and it clearly says both.

Was that for July? My June RC from Biloxi posted the day after my TC.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    OK, I'm going to ask a question I should know the answer too. How do you know when the points post? I never remember the number of points I have, so am never sure if the points post or not.
    When I go on a trip I usually don't use the app because they don't always update unless you log out and back in. So...the day of a trip I take a pic of my TC/RC page on the regular Caesar's website. Then at the end of the day, check your points earned by putting your card in a machine. I either take a pic or put it in the notes on my phone. Any bonus tiers earned won't post right away the following day but will usually by mid morning. The 5x promotion points usually get posted sometime the month after the promo ends and you should know how much you should get because you already know how much you earned each day during the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    When I go on a trip I usually don't use the app because they don't always update unless you log out and back in. So...the day of a trip I take a pic of my TC/RC page on the regular Caesar's website. Then at the end of the day, check your points earned by putting your card in a machine. I either take a pic or put it in the notes on my phone. Any bonus tiers earned won't post right away the following day but will usually by mid morning. The 5x promotion points usually get posted sometime the month after the promo ends and you should know how much you should get because you already know how much you earned each day during the promo.

Thanks Ida, I'll try and remember to do that in KC. If nothing else I'll take a pic today and then see what it is when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Thanks Ida, I'll try and remember to do that in KC. If nothing else I'll take a pic today and then see what it is when I get home.
    Yep, if you don't play anywhere between now and KC it should be the same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Was that for July? My June RC from Biloxi posted the day after my TC.

For July 2nd. My regular pts post immediately but the 5X didn't until now.

Last edited by Curlyd; 08-19-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Dawn