User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck!

Wish me luck!

Just purchased a Samung Galaxy Note 4 and am trading my old I Phone 4S to Amazon. With my old phone, I had so many pictures on it (over 2000) that I could not download this site to access from my phone. I want to be able to post pics here and will be trying to download this site to my phone later today. (Now I just have to do something with all of the pics on my old phone). I will never get in that situation again!

Yay!!! I have missed seeing photos of yours. You truly are a great photographer and I love how you seem to capture everything on your adventures. Congrats on your new purchase! I am very excited now!

Good luck Margie, hope the downloading works!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

It did! This phone is awesome!

Congrats on the new phone, Margie. Since I finally got a "real" phone, I've been emailing all the pictures to myself and putting them in files on my computer. I have kept a few on my phone, but not too many. Keeps the clutter off my phone!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

How much is amazon giving for phone? Could probably sell yourself for more

I know that I will never again store that many pics on my phone. Out of control!

They will give me about $45 for the old phone.

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    They will give me about $45 for the old phone.
    That's pretty good. I just switched from my Verizon Android to ATT and got an Apple Iphone. Verizon said they would give me $10 for my Android Motorola Razor - what!!! I have all the boxes and cords and everything (plus a couple of cases). Wonder if I should try to sell it on Amazon?

Verizon says I will get around $37 for mine. So yeah, $45 is pretty decent and you do not have do deal with the hassle of selling it yourself. But I am just that lazy!