User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CET Promo earn points for 2021

New CET Promo earn points for 2021

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/pr...-for-next-year

Here’s the link to register for the CET promo on points earned October to December in case anyone is going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the reminder! I was hoping they did this again.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't have that offer yet. I tried your link and I also signed onto the website and went to Promotions. Will give it a few days since we're not going any where for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPenguin View Post
    I don't have that offer yet. I tried your link and I also signed onto the website and went to Promotions. Will give it a few days since we're not going any where for a while.
    MrsP, do you use the app? I was able to accept on the app, but the link from GG didn't work for me either, nor did logging into the website and reviewing the Promos. I have no idea if I'm in or out now, but not too worried since I'm not sure I will even be in a CET anytime soon.

New CET Promo earn points for 2021

I’m sorry that’s so weird. When I accessed the link the other day it took me straight to the page to register not where it’s landing now.

Last edited by Georgiagambler; 10-03-2020 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Wow the link worked for me yesterday. I registered myself and Bill. Now I can't find the promo anywhere. I'm sure it will come back. As a note I used the link while on my notebook not my mobile app.

edited: I did just find the offer under my mobile app. Also there is an offer for the Mid-Autumn Festival Tier Credit Sweepstakes. Don't forget to enter to win TC's. I think it is a daily entry thing.
    Last edited by Curlyd; 10-03-2020 at 10:06 AM.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Not a big deal for us. We're stuck at 28,000TC with real incentive to bust tail. Right now we probably will do a couple of days at AC and also another weekend at Isle for the rest of the year. But have already booked rooms for January and February.

It looks like the link is back now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    According to ours they have extended tier status till January 2022 . so were good for a little while .