User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID Got Us

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Update. Day 9 for me. I feel weak but haven't eaten much this week. Appetite is starting to come back. After 8 days with fever, I finally am fever-free. Hope it lasts. My 10 day isolation period should end tomorrow as long as I don't have a fever. My sister Debbie tested positive too, so that's where I got it. She doesn't know where she got it. I'm thankful that I had a mild case. It felt like a mild flu. I have never slept so much in my life! So glad that I'm feeling better and hope to be back to normal soon. Thank you all for the well wishes!
    Good to hear your getting better and glad you think you've found the source . that would drive me crazy trying to figure it out .

I was sorry to see this thread, but glad those who got the darn Covid are on the mend!

Update. Day 9 for me. I feel weak but haven't eaten much this week. Appetite is starting to come back. After 8 days with fever, I finally am fever-free. Hope it lasts. My 10 day isolation period should end tomorrow as long as I don't have a fever. My sister Debbie tested positive too, so that's where I got it. She doesn't know where she got it. I'm thankful that I had a mild case. It felt like a mild flu. I have never slept so much in my life! So glad that I'm feeling better and hope to be back to normal soon. Thank you all for the well wishes!
    Mary take it easy and get your rest. Glad to hear your fever free. Hope you feel better soon.

Blog Entries
    Take care and don't push yourself. The body may take a while to fully recover. Glad Mom is okay.

Keep improving. Stay safe and please keep Mama Linda safe

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

I just ran across this thread. I am sorry this has happened I hope you all are feeling better soon.

My sister texted me this morning. My Mom has covid and pneumonia they took her to the hospital this morning. They gave her medicine and her temperature is going down already and said as soon as she tests negative she can go home. She’s 90 but always been tough it’s much better than I thought when I got the text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg sending prayers for your mom

How Scarey Greg! Prayers for her quick recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    My sister texted me this morning. My Mom has covid and pneumonia they took her to the hospital this morning. They gave her medicine and her temperature is going down already and said as soon as she tests negative she can go home. She’s 90 but always been tough it’s much better than I thought when I got the text.

Hoping she recovers soon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk