User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID Got Us

Just seeing this thread and can't tell you how glad that everyone is on the mend. Kathy, so happy to hear that your mom didn't get it. Guys please continue to get better and take all the measures to keep yourself safe. I have known 3 people to die and another 4 or 5 that have been hospitalized, one for 4 months. This is no joke! Count your blessings if you haven't gotten it. I do everyday and try to be very cautious without being a hermit. Stay safe everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I have seen it as well. The virus has mutated more than once, so there are different varieties. Also, at this time, IF you have any immunity, they believe it will only last for about 2 months. It will be interesting to see when vaccines come out if they will actually be more like the Influenza Vaccine where it needs to be given annually and changed every year.
    I believe this is so. Would be added to the mix of seasonal flu vaccine

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you all are feeling better! I hope you get stronger every day.

Darlene hope you are both feeling better soon. Vitamin C and Zinc are good to take. Good that you had stuff in house. So hard not to be able to see family.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, glad everyone is on the mend and wishing you all continued health as you recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sure hope everyone is soon back to normal. These are some scary times.

Wow, Darlene and FLMary, sorry to hear this but glad to hear you're on the mend.

Hope you all get well without any complications. Despite what our president claims, (and I am still voting for him again) this virus is NOT going away anytime soon! Just this week my niece and nephew in Cedar Rapids caught it, Sharon's aunt caught it, and a few of my friends who caught it over two months ago are still recovering. their symptoms will just not go away! One of my friends sadly died from it and he was healthier than me. The small county I live in,(Whiteside Co. Illinois,) has more Covid cases than the WHOLE state of Colorado! Scary times are here and wear a mask, if not for you, wear it for everybody else you come in contact with!

I hope you all get well soon. I’m sorry to hear it’s hit some of our Joker family.

Update. Day 9 for me. I feel weak but haven't eaten much this week. Appetite is starting to come back. After 8 days with fever, I finally am fever-free. Hope it lasts. My 10 day isolation period should end tomorrow as long as I don't have a fever. My sister Debbie tested positive too, so that's where I got it. She doesn't know where she got it. I'm thankful that I had a mild case. It felt like a mild flu. I have never slept so much in my life! So glad that I'm feeling better and hope to be back to normal soon. Thank you all for the well wishes!