User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPT's 10th Test Thread..

I might have the thank system working, except the stupid collapse that doesn’t collapse! Right now I’m waiting on Go Daddy to turn off the new Firewall to see if it fixes a few of the issues. I gotta do one issue at a time or I may go nuts hah
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I might have the thank system working, except the stupid collapse that doesn’t collapse! Right now I’m waiting on Go Daddy to turn off the new Firewall to see if it fixes a few of the issues. I gotta do one issue at a time or I may go nuts hah
    Ok...I can remove my thanks which is new

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Ok...I can remove my thanks which is new
    And it looks to be working both Tapatalk and the forum. Now just got tweak the settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Seems to be working fine for me Thanks Ken!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    And it looks to be working both Tapatalk and the forum. Now just got tweak the settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    activity stream working

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Seems to be working fine for me Thanks Ken!
    We are back about 75%, which is much better than this morning!

On going issues..

-New Threads on browser & Tapatalk: They both will give a "MySQL Error : Unknown column 'ipaddress' in 'field list'". Once closed out your thread is created successfully.
    -The only notifications that seem to be working are for private messages. (The like or quote system is currently not working.)
    -Thanks system works for the half connected to Tapatalk, still needs some work.

All in all we can function, it's just not pretty. I think this might be a reminder that one day we will have to advance into the current day and upgrade our version of vBulletin when technology advances it. We had a good 5+ years, but I think it's coming..Ha

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    activity stream working
    I can make it work by going in the back end and rebuilding the activity stream. That might be your new job! HHH

I can log back in via my computer! Thanks for all your hard work CPT!!!!