User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Fryer-Could use some feedback

Air Fryer-Could use some feedback

We're looking at getting an air fryer for healthier cooking and wonder if anyone has gotten or used a Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 Smart XL Indoor Grill with Air Fryer. Besides using it as an air fryer, I'd be using it to replace my little toaster oven. Right now I bake pork chops, chicken breasts and small batches of cookies in that. With just 2 of us, using the big oven is a waste. But I don't have enough counter space for both. Getting ready to read online reviews, but feel better with feedback from people I know!
    In general, is an air fryer worth having? Are the fries really crunchy?
    Thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPenguin For This Useful Post:

We have a cuisinart model that looks like a toaster oven, that is a toaster, toaster oven, air fryer. We use it a lot, toast takes longer than a toaster but can do 4 at a time. Have done wings, messy but good, frozen fries or tater tots come out good, corn dogs work well. Use it a lot to reheat stuff like pizza to crisp the crust back up. You could do all the things you mention, as far as I know air fry is basically a convection oven circulating the heat.

There was a thread where people were talking about them a while back

https://jokerswildforum.com/showthre...ighlight=fryer
    Last edited by sondor; 02-11-2021 at 04:05 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sondor For This Useful Post:

We have one don't know the brand but I love steak in it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foamy For This Useful Post:

Yes the fries are crunchy. Ours came with a tray, rack, and basket. The basket cooks the fries all around so no need to turn/flip them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post

There was a thread where people were talking about them a while back

https://jokerswildforum.com/showthre...ighlight=fryer
    We still use that some air fryer. Talk about upgrading but it gets the job done!

And I’ve made a pretty penny since loading that video haha

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    I have the Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer, Convection, Toaster Oven. I love it. Toast does take longer but it gets nice and toasty the way I like it. It bakes food really well, makes air fryer potatoes, chicken wings. Does everything.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...8aArGREALw_wcB
    Dawn

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

I love my air fryer. I got this a while back when it was on sale but I like the bigger size.

I cook my fries in it and they always come out crispy. I spritz them with oil. I like this one because I can refill it instead of the aerosol can.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

I also bought this one for my mom from Costco. I haven’t tried it yet but I like it has other functions and same size as mine

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I also bought this one for my mom from Costco. I haven’t tried it yet but I like it has other functions and same size as mine

I just bought this from Costco myself!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyndyga For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    We have a Ninja fryer because we had to have one. It looks great sitting on the countertop. We've never used it and have no idea how to turn it on.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to treyster For This Useful Post: