User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Fryer-Could use some feedback

My sister convinced me to get the Ninja Foodi, not the one with the toaster oven though. Mine took the place of my pressure cooker, crockpot and air fryer. I love mine, I can do bacon, steaks, potatoes, soups, stews, roasts, french fries, wings etc all in that one appliance and it saves so much space on the counter. My old crockpot, pressure cooker, air fryer and George Forman grill have all been retired to the top of the cabinet while I tested out the Ninja Foodi. Pretty soon they will find there way into a yard sale or more than likely Goodwill.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Add us to the list of have an air fryer and love it! Ours is the instant pot vortex: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...RoCRzcQAvD_BwE

We use it for veggies, sausage, all frozen food. It has a rotisserie and a basket. We use it a lot and I would hate to be without one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mary9915 For This Useful Post:

We're going the opposite direction in getting rid of our air fryer. Not that we don't love it but our counter space is so small and I hate to clutter it up so we're looking at a new range with an air fry feature. Still been impossible to get a good selection of fridges during the pandemic but I keep looking.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

Thank you all for helpful thoughts, ideas and comments!
    Darrell and I spent a few hours online yesterday researching, especially the models/brands mentioned here. I had started this thinking I'd get an air fryer/grill (DIL has a Ninja Foodi from CostCo that she loves). But as I looked, I realized I need air fryer/oven combo more. Our grill is just outside the patio door, in a covered corner so it's out of the worst of the weather which lets us (meaning Darrell!) grill year round. I use the toaster oven that this will replace at least 3 or 4 times a week, so baking is a priority. After all that, especially checking size (I have a lot of counter space, but only 16" from counter to bottom of the cupboard), we settled on a Cuisinart Mod# TOA-65. Ordered it from Best Buy so it should be here by the end of the week. Will let you know how it goes!
    Cuisinart.jpg

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrsPenguin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPenguin View Post
    Thank you all for helpful thoughts, ideas and comments!
    Darrell and I spent a few hours online yesterday researching, especially the models/brands mentioned here. I had started this thinking I'd get an air fryer/grill (DIL has a Ninja Foodi from CostCo that she loves). But as I looked, I realized I need air fryer/oven combo more. Our grill is just outside the patio door, in a covered corner so it's out of the worst of the weather which lets us (meaning Darrell!) grill year round. I use the toaster oven that this will replace at least 3 or 4 times a week, so baking is a priority. After all that, especially checking size (I have a lot of counter space, but only 16" from counter to bottom of the cupboard), we settled on a Cuisinart Mod# TOA-65. Ordered it from Best Buy so it should be here by the end of the week. Will let you know how it goes!
    Cuisinart.jpg
    That looks like a great choice Cathy.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post: