User Tag List

Thread: Pompsie's $15,000/Night Cosmopolitan Suite

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJasonSlots View Post
    The bigger channels do have a full tripod on the floor, which is more obvious and takes up space vs a smaller channel like me that just uses my cell phone in my hand. I do believe his experience and what he is saying, but the rationale of “Cosmo does not allow filming” is definitely false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think because he wasn't known to Cosmo management as one of the bigger slot channels (he doesn't really even gamble from the videos I've seen, more a vlogger), he stuck out like a sore thumb filming the lobby desk as he was. They probably wouldn't be as concerned with you, BC, or any of the other well known slot channels having professional recording equipment in the hotel since they can track you down if anything nefarious is done with it, lol. Being that they probably didn't know who he was and knew he wasn't a regular slot channel, I think they used their "no professional equipment allowed" line, as he said to protect their brand with an unknown, but maybe jumped the gun in reaching a good resolution to the problem that day. Very impressed that Cosmo reached out with a resolution that benefitted everyone in the end.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post: