User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello! New to the forum

Welcome and don't forget to post when your in vegas hopefully alot of wins.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck In vegas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to the forum IG. Glad your here.

Welcome, glad you made it here. Have fun, good luck in Vegas!

I'm glad you are here! Miss you by a week again, LOL! Have fun, win lots and let me know what you think of Brad Garret's Comedy club. I've been meaning to check it out on a future trip.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Hello @inceptiongeek and welcome to jokers!!! I do remember you from SF. Didn't you just graduate/take the bar exam last year if I'm remembering correct? Have a wonderful time in Vegas and can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!

Ang

W3lcome look forward to updates about your slot debauchery.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! @twinslotaddicts yes I did good memory! And this trip is a much needed break from lawyering lol.

@Evoni lol I know one of these days our trips will coincide! Thanks for the wishes and I'll definitely report back about the comedy club

Welcome to the Joker's Forum @inceptiongeek!!!