User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caesars Entertainment Continues to Amaze

Caesars Entertainment Continues to Amaze

I checked this yesterday and they wanted $125 a night. Today it's FREE, Caesars Entertainment continues to amaze me!

Hey @sassycat @seemoreroyals, I can have multiple cocktails now as long as I can make it to the jitney or taxi stand! See you on Saturday! :wave:

Oh and I have a haircut appointment on Tuesday with my haircut chick, halleljuah! Haha

Great news!! Now we can make a day of it. The 7 star lounge at Caesar's does not close until midnight.

They know that you won't be bringing Luther this time!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What a fun day that will be!!!!

Ang

That is AMAZING!!! - and on a Saturday night too!!! SCORE!!

So glad that you can spend the night and have many drinks. James like the Backyard Punch in the Caesar's Lounge but it will KICK BUTT!!

Look forward to seeing you!

Dang nice score guess it pays to check daily

Their comp rooms are like airline tickets...they add more every now and again, probably had rooms they were holding that did not sell...glad you got a comp...

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    That is AMAZING!!! - and on a Saturday night too!!! SCORE!!

So glad that you can spend the night and have many drinks. James like the Backyard Punch in the Caesar's Lounge but it will KICK BUTT!!

Look forward to seeing you!
    I'm in for a backyard punch, with plenty of noms to go with it! Just one..hehe

I have a whole tier score of 943 for the year and used my TR code just to save a $1 on ice cream in Vegas which I'm sure killed my ADT. I think I like the bankrupt Caesars Entertainment better as they are throwing freebies at me left and right now!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

I have a whole tier score of 943 for the year and used my TR code just to save a $1 on ice cream in Vegas which I'm sure killed my ADT. I think I like the bankrupt Caesars Entertainment better as they are throwing freebies at me left and right now!
    Backyard punch has in it among other things both light and dark rum, peach and raspberry schnapps, and you can only find it if Brian is working at the 7 star lounge at Caesar's Atlantic City. The 7 star lounge does not have the view that the diamond lounge has but the food and drinks are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Didn't you play some at Harrah's AC when you met up with cyndyga a couple of months ago?
    Didn't she take you into the Diamond Lounge there too? We like the ones at Caesar's and Bally's better because of the views.

No more bad mouthing CET - CPT!!!:nono: