User Tag List

Thread: Atlantic City Boardwalk Scores More Police

Blog Entries

Atlantic City Boardwalk Scores More Police

Saw an article on Seven Stars Newsletter about the recognized need for more police on the Boardwalk. Here is an article on this: https://www.chron.com/news/article/M...y-16086818.php

I can remember several years ago seeing police on the Boardwalk and even patrol cars. Since we are not Harrahs AC fans and Caesars is slipping away lloks like limited AC visits for us in the future. Don't see this issue in Bettendorf.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post:

Sorry to read this. Sad situation. Guess we will be seeing you this summer - yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

This is really sad. Hopefully, they will make improvements to try to turn things the other way if they have any hopes of regaining the 80% in profits they supposedly lost in 2020. I don't see the discriminating patrons putting up with the backwards steps for much longer.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

A 12 and 14 yo? It's a damn shame that kids are no longer kids. This is truly sad.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Saw an article on Seven Stars Newsletter about the recognized need for more police on the Boardwalk. Here is an article on this: https://www.chron.com/news/article/M...y-16086818.php

I can remember several years ago seeing police on the Boardwalk and even patrol cars. Since we are not Harrahs AC fans and Caesars is slipping away lloks like limited AC visits for us in the future. Don't see this issue in Bettendorf.
    Those little shits needed to have there azzes handed to them .., unbelievable

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post: