User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tropicana Atlantic City

I’ll throw in my two cents since I lean towards being higher maintenance (or at least am willing to admit it!)
    We have stayed in Atrium suites and had far fewer issues than other towers (waterfront seems to be the least cared for lately). Does it look like a 70s motel, yes. Was the bed comfy, yes. Was it convenient to slot floor and parking, yes.
    The yeses to the last two questions will keep us booking that tower if we need to stay at Harrahs for some reason.
    I also think the “quality” varies wildly by the specific room vs room type and we’ve lucked out with comfy beds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CTslotters For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    I’ll throw in my two cents since I lean towards being higher maintenance (or at least am willing to admit it!)
    We have stayed in Atrium suites and had far fewer issues than other towers (waterfront seems to be the least cared for lately). Does it look like a 70s motel, yes. Was the bed comfy, yes. Was it convenient to slot floor and parking, yes.
    The yeses to the last two questions will keep us booking that tower if we need to stay at Harrahs for some reason.
    I also think the “quality” varies wildly by the specific room vs room type and we’ve lucked out with comfy beds.

I agree that the beds are comfy and it's super convenient to the slot floor. I wish the bathroom sinks were bigger because I seem to always have a shitload of toiletries with me.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I agree that the beds are comfy and it's super convenient to the slot floor. I wish the bathroom sinks were bigger because I seem to always have a shitload of toiletries with me.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
    Ha! We had ours on the table in the living room, no room in that bathroom for anything!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CTslotters For This Useful Post:

Allen said we need to try the Atrium Suites because we have talked about it, and plus it will be renovated, soooo...
    I canceled the Bayview room and booked the suite again. Like he said, it's for one night. Just be glad you don't have to deal with me when planning a trip. I do all of the work, but I drive him bat-shit crazy in the process.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Caesars Entertainment Showing Off New Investments At Harrah’s Atlantic City

There is a video of the new Atrium suites, looks nice! Assuming they did the bathroom too.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

I’m glad you posted this. I recently saw some still pics somewhere of the updated rooms and thought it looked nice too. Definitely hope they did something with the bathrooms. Looking forward to the review when Zeus and Allen check it all out.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Bumping this post to ask a Q. If I had a choice between Waterfront, Coastal and Laguna rooms at Harrahs, which one would you choose? Looks like Coastal and Laguna have been “recently” renovated.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Bumping this post to ask a Q. If I had a choice between Waterfront, Coastal and Laguna rooms at Harrahs, which one would you choose? Looks like Coastal and Laguna have been “recently” renovated.

Coastal and Laguna for sure! Waterfront has been abused for many years with party goers. It's still better than the older towers before the renovation, but I'd go with the first two. Coastal is the older Harbor Tower which has elevators right by the rewards desk. Laguna elevators are over by the front desk.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post

While the Waterfront Tower rooms are larger, they have seen much better days. They are scheduled to be remodeled next, but until that happens I think I would select any other tower.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

CPT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Coastal and Laguna for sure! Waterfront has been abused for many years with party goers. It's still better than the older towers before the renovation, but I'd go with the first two. Coastal is the older Harbor Tower which has elevators right by the rewards desk. Laguna elevators are over by the front desk.
    I can’t even picture where the rewards desk is?

I think I’ll go with Laguna!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blase For This Useful Post: