User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quest for rewards 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I go to the link and enter my info, but it doesn't give me a confirmation screen that it went through.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Same here if I use the link. I can enter my info and it just goes back to the same screen where I started. If I log into my account and go to promotions, that promo is not listed. It must be like CeCe said, that it's for select locations and it's looking like, at least for now, AC is not included.
    Give it a few days, when you click on more information that promotion is not even listed yet...CET normally takes time to get things working right

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sondor For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    The 5X is several weeks away and it may be just too early to post on the promo screens from your login. Of course why the need for 5X if you are not going for a higher tier level? Cathy has 26,000 TC and no intention of going up a tier level. In fact we are wondering about the future of Diamond level with most Laurel Lounges closed during the week and most valet parking closed during the week. No separate check in lines at Isle and Joliet and food options are poor at this point (exception is the Isle). No breakfast at Joliet Tuesday through Thursday. It will be interesting where Eldorado management takes us by the end of the year.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    The 5X is several weeks away and it may be just too early to post on the promo screens from your login. Of course why the need for 5X if you are not going for a higher tier level? Cathy has 26,000 TC and no intention of going up a tier level. In fact we are wondering about the future of Diamond level with most Laurel Lounges closed during the week and most valet parking closed during the week. No separate check in lines at Isle and Joliet and food options are poor at this point (exception is the Isle). No breakfast at Joliet Tuesday through Thursday. It will be interesting where Eldorado management takes us by the end of the year.
    I agree with you. I question my own reason for wanting to get to 25,000 (maybe hoping that things like the lounges will improve soon). I'm rarely in AC on the weekends now, so using the lounges that are open is near impossible. I have the CC and use it for small purchases, so I've accumulated quite a few RCs that I also haven't had the need to use yet. If I don't make 25,000, I'm sure I won't notice the difference if things don't improve.

Meanwhile, Borgata and Ocean in AC (and HR as well) are moving right back toward normalcy and healthy competition. I think in AC Caesars needs to beware.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Meanwhile, Borgata and Ocean in AC (and HR as well) are moving right back toward normalcy and healthy competition. I think in AC Caesars needs to beware.
    They really do! I will base this on sampling all of the high limit room restrooms in AC last weekend! Caesars is blah, stuck in 1992. Hard Rock and Ocean was amazing, I've never felt better using the restroom...HHH The no resort fee is the best thing about Diamond, but is it really worth the cost? I figured I'll run out the year with Josh's companion card and then figure out what I want to do in 2022.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

The link I previously posted now has the properties for the 5x in the terms and conditions or below. Looks like all of them to me including AC.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/pr...and-conditions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

The mailer came yesterday for the 5x. It does repeat 12 pm PT on the 26th but that is 3 am ET the 27. On another page in the mailer it clearly states the promo
    Is 2 days, the 27th and 28th. They really could have stated it more clearly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

I agree that mailer is confusing. Under the terms and conditions is lists:

2. The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) is 12:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, August 26, 2021 through 11:59 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 28, 2021.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

The mailer came yesterday for the 5x. It does repeat 12 pm PT on the 26th but that is 3 am ET the 27. On another page in the mailer it clearly states the promo
    Is 2 days, the 27th and 28th. They really could have stated it more clearly.

The reason I believe you are seeing only August 27-28 on the last pic here is because that page is showing their monthly WEEKEND promotions. Basically, if you come on any of these weekends, these are the promos you can expect.

It's definitely running Thurs 3:00am through 2:59am Sunday morning in AC.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

I agree it's confusing as written, check your offers. For Joliet it shows three days for me so I have to think Ida is correct.
    Capture.PNG

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sondor For This Useful Post:

So, I still can't register on the Caesars site and my app doesn't even show those promos yet. But, I agree with Ida (she's so schmaart). I'm sure I must have interpreted it that way in the beginning because I made my reservations for the 26th to the 29th and I know I was even calculating how much I needed to play each of 3 days to renew Plus and still be able to give Borgata play so as not to kill my offers there. I second guessed myself all the way to missing out on a 5X day. Thanks Ida!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post: