User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 CET Tier Multipliers

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    We're heading to Scioto Downs tomorrow morning for an overnighter. I can get to Diamond with 1000 TC. I'll post any big wins or big losses.
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TwoArmedBandito For This Useful Post:

Im assuming the tier multiplier will be added at the end of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Im assuming the tier multiplier will be added at the end of the month?

The Promotions page states no later than April 30th. I am glad this was brought up because I had forgotten to register for it. Wouldn't that have been a blip!

IMPORTANT: *The information you enter must match your main Caesars Rewards account exactly to successfully register for this Promotion. Caesars Rewards is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the member.

Must be a Caesars Rewards member to participate. Promotion Earning Period begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on Wednesday, April 14, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 17, 2022. Participants must register for this Promotion to receive the Tier Credit Multiplier on earned Tier Credits only. Participants may also register for this Promotion by swiping their Caesars Rewards player card at a Promotional Kiosk at select properties. Promotional Kiosk registration times may vary at Participating Properties. See Official Rules for list of Participating Properties and available Kiosk locations. Tier Credits must be earned at Participating Properties only. Tier Credit Bonuses, Promotional Tier Credits Bonuses and adjusted Tier Credits do not count towards earning for this Promotion. To receive the full 5X Tier Credit Multiplier, Participants may earn up to 5,000 (1X) Tier Credits during the Promotion Period to receive a 20,000 (4X) Tier Credit bonus for a total of 25,000 (5X) Tier Credit bonus. Tier Credit bonuses awarded pursuant to this Promotion will be posted to Participants Caesars Rewards account no later than April 30, 2022.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    We're heading to Scioto Downs tomorrow morning for an overnighter. I can get to Diamond with 1000 TC. I'll post any big wins or big losses.
    Okay, Trey, I am up waiting to see some wins. Good luck today!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    The Promotions page states no later than April 30th. I am glad this was brought up because I had forgotten to register for it. Wouldn't that have been a blip!

IMPORTANT: *The information you enter must match your main Caesars Rewards account exactly to successfully register for this Promotion. Caesars Rewards is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the member.

Must be a Caesars Rewards member to participate. Promotion Earning Period begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on Wednesday, April 14, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 17, 2022. Participants must register for this Promotion to receive the Tier Credit Multiplier on earned Tier Credits only. Participants may also register for this Promotion by swiping their Caesars Rewards player card at a Promotional Kiosk at select properties. Promotional Kiosk registration times may vary at Participating Properties. See Official Rules for list of Participating Properties and available Kiosk locations. Tier Credits must be earned at Participating Properties only. Tier Credit Bonuses, Promotional Tier Credits Bonuses and adjusted Tier Credits do not count towards earning for this Promotion. To receive the full 5X Tier Credit Multiplier, Participants may earn up to 5,000 (1X) Tier Credits during the Promotion Period to receive a 20,000 (4X) Tier Credit bonus for a total of 25,000 (5X) Tier Credit bonus. Tier Credit bonuses awarded pursuant to this Promotion will be posted to Participants Caesars Rewards account no later than April 30, 2022.

Is it just me or is this confusing? If you earn 5000 TCs x5 = 25,000 right? So why do they say you get 20,000. Maybe it’s me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Is it just me or is this confusing? If you earn 5000 TCs x5 = 25,000 right? So why do they say you get 20,000. Maybe it’s me

5000 plus 20000 bonus it's really 4-1 or 5 for 1

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foamy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    5000 plus 20000 bonus it's really 4-1 or 5 for 1
    Spoken like a true craps player

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TwoArmedBandito For This Useful Post:

Joliet has a 5x sat-sun, June 18,19th. Not sure if just that property grabbed a room, they seem to be at a premium as Mike's was not comped. If the isle has it will probably go there instead IMG_20220517_075310036.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sondor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Joliet has a 5x sat-sun, June 18,19th. Not sure if just that property grabbed a room, they seem to be at a premium as Mike's was not comped. If the isle has it will probably go there instead IMG_20220517_075310036.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk
    Laurie just booked ours.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foamy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    I'm booked too, even though it's my local. But if the Isle does it please be sure to let me know because I would prefer to go there. I have that weekend blocked for a Joker's get together. FINALLY!

Oh and I don't know if it's because it's Father's Day weekend, or because I'm a local or because I haven't played much this year but I can get a comped room the whole month except on the 18th! Go figure. But to see Joker's it's worth the cost of the room, even if it is only a 25 min drive.
    Last edited by Curlyd; 05-17-2022 at 10:24 PM.
    Dawn

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post: