User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spirit, Frontier, or Allegiant?

I have flown Spirit and Frontier multiple times. Both are the about the same. I think Frontier has reasonable “bundles” that includes seat, carry on and checked bag. I think either would be fine for the short flight. Longer flights can be more tricky because the seats are not comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I have flown Spirit and Frontier multiple times. Both are the about the same. I think Frontier has reasonable “bundles” that includes seat, carry on and checked bag. I think either would be fine for the short flight. Longer flights can be more tricky because the seats are not comfortable

Omg, so true. The seats on Spirit and Frontier that I have had are hard as metal. But, since moving to Tampa I have flown Spirit 5x and all have been on time and easy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingJasonSlots For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    never used any of those a ls . we was suppose to use Aligant once a ways back to go to gulfport . but the plane had motor problems so it never left the gate . we wound up canceling the trip and went to Coushatta instead.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KingJasonSlots View Post
    Omg, so true. The seats on Spirit and Frontier that I have had are hard as metal. But, since moving to Tampa I have flown Spirit 5x and all have been on time and easy.

That's great to hear as I fly out of Tampa too and have always avoided Spirit for the long flight as it I had heard they weren't great. I'll look at giving them a try.
    Last edited by Darlene; 02-06-2022 at 06:16 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Not a fan of Allegiant but it's cheap and my cousin fly's to Florida and back to the Quad Cities twice a month and loves it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks everyone. I may end up going with American as it’s only $50 more expensive, it has a bunch of flights daily (unlike these three airlines), and I have credit from cancelled flights from March 2020.

I may go to a concert the night I get in so don’t want to get stuck if I take an airline with one flight a day.

And rental cars are outrageous!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DK528 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks everyone. I may end up going with American as it’s only $50 more expensive, it has a bunch of flights daily (unlike these three airlines), and I have credit from cancelled flights from March 2020.

I may go to a concert the night I get in so don’t want to get stuck if I take an airline with one flight a day.

I think that is a wise decision.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to foamy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post

Phoenix being a hub for American is a huge plus, and worth the $50.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Flights booked!

Newark-Phoenix, Phoenix-Vegas, Vegas-Newark.

First time in vegas for March madness! Will be staying at Resorts World for a night or two because I got an offer for concert tickets and I’m going to see Katy Perry!

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DK528 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    FYI -Sprit and Frontier just announced a merger. Probably more airline mergers coming this year.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to treyster For This Useful Post: